Maison Louis Marie
- No. 02 - Le Long Fond: a savory mixture of hinoki wood accord underlined by notes of cedarwood and patchouli with a strong amber character
- No. 04 - Bois de Balincourt: a sandalwood fragrance with a dominant cedarwood & sandalwood accord supplemented by a spicy cinnamon nutmeg complex with an earthy vetiver note
- No. 05 - Kandilli: this scent is a tropical tuberose accorded with a white lily background and sits on a warm amber sandalwood base
- No. 06 - Neige de Printemps: a fruity fragrance with a blood orange top note enhanced by a rich blend of mandarin, kumquat and a touch of sugar.
- No. 07 - Dame de Boumois: this scent is a violet blossom fragrance with a green leaf and pear top note, enhanced by jasmine vanilla and rosewood.
- No. 08 - La Petit Louise: this scent is a lilac fragrance with a green bamboo nuance, complemented with a vanilla and orange blossom note.
- No. 09 - Vallée de Farney: a woody, mineral fragrance. The top note is a citrus accord of grapefruit, orange and black pepper enhanced by cedarwood and patchouli
- No. 10 - Aboukir: a spicy eucalyptus top note with a floral amber heart composed of jasmine, lavender, carnation and a rich amber accord